Timeline, Watches, Movements, Ads, Patents Documents.
Cronistoria, Orologi, Movimenti, Pubblicità, Brevetti Documenti.
Hard cover printing in english and italian.
Each period opens with the above titles and these 55 years are divided in five chapters:
1. 1905-1925 - Wilsdorf, Davis, Aegler
2. 1926-1932 - Oyster, Prince, Collingwood
3. 1933-1944 - Perpetual - Oyster Perpetual
4. 1945-1952 - Datejust, Oyster Perpetual Datejust Chronometer
5. 1953-1960 - Submariner, GMT-Master, Day-Date
This work focuses on a specific period, namely the first half-century of the company - the years that shaped its identity and paved the way tho worldwide success.
The important models are there along with detailed descriptions and price estimates, often with full-page photos.
Many illustrations, photos, advertissements, very pleasant and interesting.
Edition : 2018